Let’s Get Real – Discussions on Workplace & Corporate Real Estate Podcast
This podcast is available on iTunes, Spotify and Google Podcasts.
- Episode 1: The Flexible Workplace
- Episode 2: Finding Connection In the Workplace
- Episode 3: Flexible Working and Unstructured Upskilling
- Episode 4: Flexible People, Places, and Schedules
- Episode 5: Return-To-Office Challenges
- Episode 6: Effective Workplace Strategy Planning
- Episode 7: Co-Working and Workplace Strategy
- Episode 8: Culture Eats Strategy For Breakfast
- Episode 9: Resisting the “New Normal”
- Episode 10: The Great Resignation
- Episode 11: All Eyes on Corporate Real Estate
- Episode 12: Facilities Management and CRE Strategy
- Episode 13: Commuting and the Future of Work
- Episode 14: The Next 10 Years of CRE
- Episode 15: Culture Attracts Talent – Does It Retain Talent?
- Episode 16: How Real Estate and Tech Work Together
- Episode 17: Building a CRE Technology Toolbox
- Episode 18: Hybrid Working and Finding Balance in the Workplace
- Episode 19: Is Hybrid Work Really a “New Way of Working?”
- Episode 20: [WEBINAR] What Will the Facilities Management Industry Look Like in 1 Year?
- Episode 21: Can The Office Compete With The Digital Workplace?
- Episode 22: How Gen Z is Influencing the Future of Work
- Episode 23: The Benefits of On-Demand Workplaces
- Episode 24: Space-As-A-Service and The New Era of CRE
- Episode 25: Evolution of Remote Work and Transformation of the Workplace
- Episode 26: What is the Metaverse? It’s Not What You Think
- Episode 27: How Does Anthropology Influence CRE Decisions? What Do Millenials Think About the Future of Work?
- Episode 28: Hybrid Work: Chaos for HR
- Episode 29: Navigating the Biggest Transformation in the History of Work: A CRE Leader’s Perspective on Managing Hybrid Teams, Communication, and Data Analysis
- Episode 30: The Future of Workspaces: Co-Working, Flex Working, and Beyond
- Episode 31: Thinking Outside the Box: What CRE Professionals Can Learn from the World of Workplace Design
For questions, comments, or ideas email us at [email protected].